The-GreenLight.com Monthly Script Contest
1056 Dalhousie Dr.
London, ON N6K 1M7
(226) 270-0542 (voice)
Email: Click here
Contact: Gordon Rogerson, Owner\Screenwriter
The mission of The-GreenLight.com is to help new and veteran writers develop their skills, and contacts by providing articles, interviews with industry professionals and giving them exposure to our readers and contacts from over 34 countries.
Deadlines monthly. Contact contest for details.
Notification: 30th of every month
- Open to all writers 18 and over.
- Submissions must be received no later than the 20th of each month.
- Screenplays must not have been previously optioned, produced, or purchased
prior to submission.
- Screenplays must be original work of applicant(s).
- Feature Length Screenplays should be between 85-120 pages and follow
industry standard format ALL submissions should have copyright or be
registered with WGA\WGC. - Writers(s) should always retain a copy of
- Winning screenplay submissions written by 2 or more writers require all
awards to be divided equally among the writers.
- Screenplays must be in English.
- Entrants must submit a completed entry form containing a Synopsis and
Logline, in addition to the $10 fee or $50 for an *Entry with Professional
Notes on your script. (PayPal payment required - see entry form page) *Notes
will be sent out after the Contest Results have been published.
- Multiple submissions are accepted but each submission requires a separate
entry form and fee.
- The-GreenLight.com is not responsible for screenplays lost in cyber space,
or stolen. (If you have paid, and your submission is lost we'll work it out
if you can provide the payment details.)
- Judges decisions are final.
- Electronic submissions only by email containing your script in PDF, RTF, of
FDR format. Address email to firstname.lastname@example.org (see entry form
- Winners will be announced on the 30th of every month.
- Prizes may not be substituted unless agreed upon by the writer(s) and
- Submission of entry form and fees implies explicit acceptance and consent
to the contest rules as listed above.
Monthly Winner will receive:
- Professional Script Notes* provided By Screenplay Readers (see website for
- Dedicated Bio Page and Script Listing on The-GreenLight.com with regular
visitors from over 40 countries!
- And social media promotion.
* Only the Monthly Winner and those who have chosen the Entry & Notes option
will receive notes on their script.
Writers who have queued this contest have also queued:
User Comments: The-GreenLight.com Monthly Script Contest
This page is restricted to registered members only.
First-time user? Register now to receive FREE email contest updates, news, results, deadline reminders and more. Rest assured, information submitted here is held in strict confidence. MovieBytes never sells or in any way distributes email names or addresses. We promise!
Forget your password? Never got one? You can have one emailed to you immediately by clicking here.
News: The-GreenLight.com Monthly Script Contest
The-Greenlight.com Announces March Contest Winner
Stephen C. Settle's EKE'BOLOS has been named the winner of the March, 2012 The-Greenlight.com Screenplay Contest.
Greece 1974: In the waning hours of the military junta, a classics professor leads a terrorist conspiracy to incite final war between East and West.
Interviews: The-GreenLight.com Monthly Script Contest
An interview with screenwriter Justin Sloan regarding the The-GreenLight.com Monthly Writing Competition.
An interview with screenwriter Dana Garrity regarding the The-GreenLight.com Monthly Writing Competition.
Let's talk. If you've finished first, second, or third in the The-GreenLight.com Monthly Script Contest, MovieBytes would like to interview you