Bulldog Productions Bi-Annual Short Screenplay Competition
The screenwriting contest is designed to highlight and promote the talent of undiscovered scriptwriters. Bulldog Productions will produce the winning script into a movie during the semester following the Fall deadline. Finalists have the opportunity to receive feedback on their work.
Scripts will be judged by a jury of distinguished panel of industry professionals, educators, and film enthusiasts in a process that usually spans two weeks. Screenplays are evaluated based on the following criteria: original story, dialogue, character, and structure.
Expired. Previous Deadline: 09/03/2011
- Screenplays must be standard U.S. Screenplay Format of 25 or fewer pages.
- Screenplays must be the original work of the applicant.
- It is suggested that the screenplay be copyrighted or WGA registered.
- Screenplays must be written in English.
- Screenplay must be completed and received by entry deadline.
- Each screenplay must have a title page with the TITLE ONLY; the applicant's name should not appear anywhere on the screenplay to maintain anonymity during the judging.
- Entry must include a separate cover sheet with the screenwriter's name, email address, genre of submission, and page count.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per entrant, provided separate applications accompany each entry.
- Electronic copies accepted only!
Bulldog Productions will produce the winning screenplay into a film of professional quality. The film is then typically screened during the spring semester.
User Comments: Bulldog Productions Bi-Annual Short Screenplay Competition
This page is restricted to registered members only.
First-time user? Register now to receive FREE email contest updates, news, results, deadline reminders and more. Rest assured, information submitted here is held in strict confidence. MovieBytes never sells or in any way distributes email names or addresses. We promise!
Forget your password? Never got one? You can have one emailed to you immediately by clicking here.
News: Bulldog Productions Bi-Annual Short Screenplay Competition
Kevin Holme's The Violin has been announced as the winner of the Bulldog Productions Spring sreenwriting competition.
Interviews: Bulldog Productions Bi-Annual Short Screenplay Competition
Zero interviews found. If you've finished first, second, or third in this competition, we'd like to interview you.